Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Chrestomanci again

SO my summary was rubbish but I'll leave it as it is, because I'm doing this instead. An Extra.

SO the Chrestomanci Series (series, hear that?) takes place in multitude of parallel worlds that appear every time an important event in history appeares, that could have more than one outcome.

 I'm positive I spellt half of that wrong but no matter.

For example, when there is war, there is no way both sides can win on one world. So, that particular world splits up into 2 totaly different worlds; in one, A won the war, in the other, B won.
I'm quite bad at explaining this but Dianna manages somehow.

In some  of these worlds, magic is a common thing, in others -like ours- it's nonexistent (lovely, wrong word).

And to say it in the author's nicely put words...

...if someone did not control all these busy magic-users, ordinary people would have a horrible time and probably end up as slaves. So the goverment appoints the very strongest enchanter there is to make sure no one misuses magic. This enchanter has nine lives and is known as "the Chrestomanci"...

I feel a bit better now. This is one of my favorite books you know, and I don't want to spoil it somehow or something like that. Please just take notice to the parts of this ad that you like and simply forget the rest, okay? Okay.  [that okay-stuff was... Well, I don't really do it on purpose, but more information later.]

CUthen
Elk

No comments:

Post a Comment